Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for foreign nationals who do not require a visa to travel to Canada by air. An eTA is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.  If you get a new passport, you need to get a new eTA.

An eTA does not guarantee entry to Canada. At the airport, an immigration officer will ask to see your passport and other documents, and you must convince the officer that you are eligible for entry into Canada.

Contact us to verify if you need an eTA or a visitor visa to come to Canada.