Would you like to become a Permanent Resident of Canada?
Answer Questionnaire

Extensions - Study Permit, Work Permits and Temporary Resident Visas

Immigration Services

Extend your stay in Canada | Study Permit, Work Permits - Oro Immigration Services

If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply to do so. Check your temporary resident status to make sure you apply before the expiry date. This will be on your study or work permit, the stamp in your passport. You should apply 30 days before your status expires.

We can assist you in this process.